Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wheat: Conversion Diary

One of the most beautiful things on this earth is when an atheist comes home into the Church. It's even better if the convert is intelligent, funny and a very insightful writer; mindful of this, I would urge you to visit Conversion Diary, where Jennifer often inspires me and always makes me chuckle. (It's also cool that she is the pregnant mommy of three little ones -- due in March, just like me!)

Also, I've stolen a blogging idea from her: 7 Quick Takes. Only, in my case, being less of a blogger than she is, having been trained as a journalist and writer of news briefs, and having an unnatural fascination with threes, I'll call my new feature 3 Profundities. The first installment follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it!