Sunday, May 4, 2008

What's to come...

... when I get the time to post more:
  • Why a “Catholic Family”?
  • Least Known Tool for Lay People’s Spiritual Growth
  • Bible Study for Catholic Moms and Other Distracted People
  • On Drowning by the Page
UPDATE (5/6/08):
  • Scripture Alone v. Scripture and Tradition
  • Do You Want Everyone To Be Catholic?!
  • How Do You Sleep at Night?! (The Series)
  • Wheat (and maybe Chaff, if necessary)

I've sent an e-mail about this blog to the family and friends I have in my address book; please let me know if you would like to receive a notice when I update this page, otherwise I won't annoy you with them! :)

Please feel free to comment. I hope not to have to moderate the comments. Disagreement is fine, but I'll draw the line at inappropriate language and verbal abuse.

Thanks and God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kristen,

    congratulations on your new blog.

    You wrote something "Catholic" on the same day as I did.

    We are very far apart.

    Maybe you can explain the New Nativity scene.

    God bless and I wish you success with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I might argue that I wrote something Catholic on the same day as you wrote something schismatic, Paddy, but I would agree that we are indeed "very far apart."

    I invite you to respond to the many serious issues I've raised with you in our previous correspondence before we open-up any other tangents of dubious importance, such as a Nativity scene, of all things!

    May God bless you and see you safely home!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk about it!