I'm a Catholic wife and stay-at-home mom to five little ones. Though we live in Central California, between us we have lived in Southern California, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, and Tennessee. Feel free to contact me at weareacatholicfamily@live.com.
A quick guide to Compline
-
Today a quick summary guide to Compline, which is easily the best hour to
start with if you are new to the Office, in part because it is the same
every ...
Catholicism for Dummies 5th edition now available
-
with imprimatur
5th edition of Catholicism for Dummies (2026) has just arrived. Since the
4th edition (2022), we have a new Pope (Leo XIV) and some new ...
New Blog Up
-
Finally got the new blog ready to go. Take a look! Just a heads up, this
old one won’t be around much longer as I’ll disconnect it soon, but I
transferred ...
Moving Ahead
-
I hardly think any of us really know where we are going, where we will find
ourselves at points future, or where we will eventually wind down and
return to...
Thanks indeed be to God. Congratulations! I hope that God will be always the light of her life.
ReplyDelete